Lloyd’s Ultimat brand offers a superb combination of luxury, performance, choice and popular pricing.
• Premium continuous filament yarn.
• Face weight of 32-ounce per yard (5/16” pile height) —thicker than OEM
• Two-ply yarn construction creates durability and density by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft
• Computer driven cutting process insures precise fit
• Over 50 carpet colors to match or compliment all OEM interiors
• Matching continuous cloth edge binding can’t unravel
• Available with over 1000 officially licensed automotive logos
• Personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos offered
• Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
• Water-resistant latex layer protects factory carpeting
• Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
• Factory-compatible mat fastening (post, hook, snap) where applicable
• Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
• Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
• 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Lloyd Mats are warranted by Lloyd Design Corp. against defects in design, workmanship and materials. Normal wear and the requirement for periodic cleaning are not considered as mat defects. Defective mats will be repaired or replaced at the option of Lloyd Design Corp.
The following lengths of warranty apply to Lloyd Mat products:
LUXE: Lifetime warranty. For as long as the original mat buyer owns the vehicle.
Ultimat, TruBerber, Velourtex, Classic Loop, Rubbertite, Protector Mat: Five years.
Warranty inquiries should be directed to the place of purchase. The original dated invoice will be required for proof of purchase.